PS Those peppers and tomatoes remind me so much of my farmhouse years growing up and our giant vegetable garden. Grandma would spend a couple days with us every August, helping us can tomatoes, make sauce, chili, etc. So much hot sweaty work, so worth it every winter. 😊
You were blessed with a bountiful garden. Mine was pitiful. Don't know what happened. I got tomatoes a few to can and if it wasn't for my patio tomatoes I wouldn't have many at all along with peppers. Looks like you could have some nice pickles made with your cukes.
Thank you so much for stopping by to visit! I love your comments and suggestions and read them all. Due to spam, I will now have to approve all comments. Sometimes it takes me a hot minute to authorize comments due to grandchildren commitments. I apologize but I can't let those scammers get the upper hand!
Your produce looks better than what I saw in the store this morning. Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteWell, there is a lot to freeze there for later if you wish! Freeze it now, do something else later this winter!
ReplyDeleteNice harvest! This heat has taken a toll on my veggies bit the tomatoes are still hanging on ,perhaps the Fall garden will do better🤷
ReplyDeleteThat is some nice tomaters! 👌 😋
ReplyDeletePS Those peppers and tomatoes remind me so much of my farmhouse years growing up and our giant vegetable garden. Grandma would spend a couple days with us every August, helping us can tomatoes, make sauce, chili, etc. So much hot sweaty work, so worth it every winter. 😊
DeleteWow! Look at all these colours. Art!
ReplyDeleteOh my word - your garden is going crazy!
ReplyDeleteOh, my! You have a bounty of goodness there.
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWow.
ReplyDeleterkrsrue.blogspot.com
You have your work cut out for you!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh, the abundance of it! Lovely.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Good Lord you could Open a Grocery Store with that Harvest GF!!!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful !! Lots of hard work but what great results! Best, Virginia
ReplyDeleteYou were blessed with a bountiful garden. Mine was pitiful. Don't know what happened. I got tomatoes a few to can and if it wasn't for my patio tomatoes I wouldn't have many at all along with peppers. Looks like you could have some nice pickles made with your cukes.
ReplyDeleteOh goodness! I am trying to get through my zucchini and summer squash! We have had them in some version for nearly a week now.
ReplyDeleteNot one pepper. I did pick 4 ripe tomatoes!