We have had a busy week. Early voting started here on Monday and we didn't make it in until Wednesday, but we have voted!
The postcards I signed up for finally arrived. I wrote them all in one night and signed my name and my daughters names to all of them. I thought their names sounded more youthful than my old lady name. They went in the mail last night!I also sat through two hours and forty five minutes of poll worker training. I think it is an endurance test.
Now I am off to a football game about two hours away. One granddaughter is a cheerleader and the youngest granddaughter is joining her as a mini cheerleader. I don't mind the drive there but the drive home will need coffee.
Happy Weekend.
Wow, all those cards! Miss Merry, you are officially awesome. And that 2 hour trip for your granddaughters... my goodness. ๐❤️๐ฉท๐งก๐
ReplyDeleteGood for you!
ReplyDeleteOh have some coffee!
You've got a lot going on.
ReplyDeleteWe filled out our ballots last night too.
ReplyDeleteThat's a long drive... but it will be worth it!
I think its great that you are volunteering for this - that gives me one more thing to add to my To Do list for the big Someday (retirement).
ReplyDeleteYou are doing your part! Being a Poll Worker is important!
ReplyDeleteWell done! I've voted and also spent several hours at the Dems office here at the lake writing postcards. I will probably go back before I leave.
ReplyDeleteDear Miss Merry, I applaud you!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to read the postcards appeared and you got them done and mailed. No early voting here but I'm working the polls and will vote then.
ReplyDelete