Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Back to Regularly Scheduled Programing


Panoramic view from my kitchen counter on Monday night showing that evening's pepper picking. 

He pulled the dying cucumbers, there are a few more tiny tomatoes and some more yellow squash. But there are more peppers! 

My middle son just bought a new freezer and he said he would take the peppers! Yay! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow - you have had such a prolific pepper harvest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just spent a small fortune on 4 peppers at the store yesterday... oh the humanity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a lot of peppers. I have frozen some this year. Come winter they do well in soup and chili.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You are a master gardener. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit! I love your comments and suggestions and read them all. Due to spam, I will now have to approve all comments. Sometimes it takes me a hot minute to authorize comments due to grandchildren commitments. I apologize but I can't let those scammers get the upper hand!