Monday, April 23, 2018

The Project That Just Keeps Growing

I guess the bedroom update renovation just got real. I think my grandsons have about 20 orange cones outside the door. I did get an army of little men running to me this morning telling me that grampa needed to spend some time in the naughty chair. He was writing on the walls!
We only had one outlet on this wall and it was located behind the bed. To plug in a lamp or clock, we would have to lift the mattress while the other plugged or unplugged. I was thinking we should each have an outlet on our own side of the bed!

Luckily, before grampa got to work, I thought a little further. We are getting new nightstands and will each have a lamp that will need plugged in. We are old and still use alarm clocks and we will need to plug those in, too. But because we are modern grandparents, we each have a cell phone. Wouldn't it be great to have our chargers there, too? So he is going to put an outlet with four plugs on each side. I am pretty excited. 
I think we see who is in charge of this project! I was also thinking (always dangerous for my husband) that I want the TV mounted on the wall so that it doesn't scratch my new dresser, still under construction by our Amish friends.  This will give me another four days before I have to make the final decision on paint color. 


2 comments:

  1. How exciting to plan and follow through in those redecorating dreams. I love that picture of "the real boss" on the site. Isn't he cute? Do we think that spring is finally here? Yes. Yes, we do. Keep us posted with the renovation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Merry!
    I'm really excited for you. That bedroom set is beautiful and I'm in love with that comforter you got from Target. I might have to scoot over there ;) I can't wait to see it all done.

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit! I love your comments and suggestions and read them all. Due to spam, I will now have to approve all comments.

Miss Merry