Thursday, June 13, 2024

My Lilies

My favorite part of my home is my daylilies. And this is the week they are blooming! I'm sorry for the shadows in the photos. We just put family on an airplane after a week of activity, I was sitting in the church office all day and Mr Merry has some tests scheduled for tomorrow. But I popped out of my car this afternoon and shot these pictures so I could share them. 


The light wasn't right to really showcase the brightness of the orange color of the blossoms. 


Here is the second bed on the far left of the above photo. 


That's my car with the groovy flowers on the side. 


The view from the porch rail. 


That is my garden angel Pearl May on the left and my bicycle planter on the right. The flowers in the basket are yellow and purple, but again, the lighting. 


And my front door. When I saw this wreath at Aldi last year, I knew it had my name on it!  

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty flower bed around your lovely home. I think I could sit a spell on your porch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your house! It has the front porch I looked for in all of our homes but never found. Rocking Chairs! Oh my! Your flowers are gorgeous, even on your car. :-) Such beautiful blooms. Love the bicycle and the angel. Everything looks so welcoming. I would love to sit awhile on the porch with you and rock away and talk and talk. Wouldn't that be fun?
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The front door wreath is perfect for your home. Gorgeous hanging basket as well as that show of colour from the day lilies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flower bed and your porch! I could sit there all day!
    You are a flower girl!
    Your house is so welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lilies are gorgeous! I like them, but we don't have any because they're so toxic to cats (our cats don't go outside, but I worry about tracking the pollen in), so thank you for sharing yours. Your porch is absolutely lovely and looks so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have garden envy! Your home is simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a beautiful yard. I miss my daylilies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful veranda! We call those orange lilies "Tiger Lilies."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit! I love your comments and suggestions and read them all. Due to spam, I will now have to approve all comments.

Miss Merry