Saturday, July 25, 2026

More Pickles

We are home from our trip and it was fabulous. I can't wait to share it with you!  But first I have to do something with the mound of cucumbers that were waiting for me when I got home.  


 

13 comments:

  1. Oh my, no rest for the weary! Can't wait to hear about the trip. Good luck with the cukes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this doesn't say summer, what does? What a great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Miss Merry. The cucumbers 🥒 look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cucumbers go a longs way that's for sure 😄

    ReplyDelete
  5. My neighbor sent me home with a whole back of produce from her garden. I'll be cooking up zucchini, tomatoes, and other goodies this weekend! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad the Trip was wonderful and looking forward to you Sharing it here on the Blog. That is quite the Harvest... Pickles for Days! *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a good trip!

    That's A LOT of cucumbers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home...now you are in a real pickle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome home from your trip. Coming back to a giant pile of fresh vegetables always feels like a quick test of kitchen endurance. Cucumbers seem to double in size the moment you turn your back for a few days. Garlic dill pickles are completely worth the effort, though. Can't wait to hear all about your travel adventures once you finish processing that harvest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a feeling you're going to be busy in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit! I love your comments and suggestions and read them all. Due to spam, I will now have to approve all comments. Sometimes it takes me a hot minute to authorize comments due to grandchildren commitments. I apologize but I can't let those scammers get the upper hand!

Miss Merry