| The garden is still gardening. |
Holding Mimi Camp for seven grandchildren the week before school starts was not the best idea. I am so tired.
This morning I asked my husband why he was waking me up so early on Saturday. I was crushed to find out it was Friday and I really did have to get up. We are only making breakfast and putting two children on the bus this year.
After feeding them and getting them off to school I sat in my chair. Mr Merry went out with the weed wacker and it's motor burned up. We had to go to the hardware store to pick up a new one which I ordered on line because it was $40 cheaper to order it on line and pick it up at the store which is less than a mile from my house. This meant I had to get dressed.
By the time we got home it was lunch time. I made sandwiches and then he weed wacked while I did dishes. By then it was time to start planning the afterschool snack and getting them off the bus.
Mom picked up the kids and we left to go get my prescriptions. And then I made dinner (cucumbers, tomatoes and yellow squash - his with a side of a bratwurst burger, mine with a piece of salmon). And it took me until 6:45 p.m.
And basically that is how my days have been going - a whole lotta nothing. I haven't even walked for three days - I am just too tired. Hopefully I can get into a routine by next week and maybe get it together.
I did get my act together for the first day of school.
Okay, so it is mostly store bought.
I did fry the eggs.
After school apples with salted caramel spread and toppings. Thanks Aldi.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for stopping by to visit! I love your comments and suggestions and read them all. Due to spam, I will now have to approve all comments. Sometimes it takes me a hot minute to authorize comments due to grandchildren commitments. I apologize but I can't let those scammers get the upper hand!