Oh, how wonderful are your garden produce and this gesture of yours to give them for free is divine. There are few people like that, and there are more and more hungry mouths. Wishing you a lovely Sunday, Andreja!
Thank you so much for stopping by to visit! I love your comments and suggestions and read them all. Due to spam, I will now have to approve all comments. Sometimes it takes me a hot minute to authorize comments due to grandchildren commitments. I apologize but I can't let those scammers get the upper hand!
I sure wish I lived in your neighborhood :^)
ReplyDeleteMerry, Merry quite contrary - how does your garden grow? :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to hearing about camp!
Oh, now that made me laugh. I can't imagine ourMiss Merry being contrary!
DeleteOh, how wonderful are your garden produce and this gesture of yours to give them for free is divine. There are few people like that, and there are more and more hungry mouths. Wishing you a lovely Sunday, Andreja!
ReplyDeleteI know everyone enjoyed the veggies, how lovely. Happy day, Virginia
ReplyDeleteNeighbours must have been delighted with your generous offer.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful, Miss Merry.
ReplyDeleteWow, what beautiful looking produce and how nice to share!
ReplyDeleteI think your neighbors appreciate you.
ReplyDeleteWow! Free veggies. You are awesome. I bet your neighbors love you.
ReplyDeleteSo nice that you share the bounty!
ReplyDeleteMiss Merry, your veggies look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOh, how I love this season of amazing produce! You are so generous. I know others are very grateful.
ReplyDeleteI wish I lived in your neighborhood! I would definitely take the cucumbers off of your hands.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
All is good and fresh. I should eat more veggies.
ReplyDeletethat does look like a very decent crop!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great Harvest you're having there! I'm Green with Garden Envy! Eventually we'd like to grow most of what we eat Fresh.
ReplyDelete