Friday, May 15, 2020

May 2020 - Homeschool Edition

May 2020

Arm update - continued improvement

Stay Home update - essential employees have returned to work. 

Grandparent update - daycare has reopened, school aged children included. 

Here is a photo from zoom preschool. 

A first grader on the right, a 3 year old preschooler in pink and can you find the Pre K preschooler whose class we are all participating with?

Meanwhile, this is what quarantine gramma hair looks like when you can't raise both arms to shampoo, much less try some home hair color.  I honestly think it looks more gray, but I guess the truth is worse. 

Today my first grade teacher's daily message stated we are continuing with online school until May 29. . . . 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words especially about my hair and how it looks after I cut it!! I had a great cut to begin with so I just went along the lines of the cut. It is not as layered as it was before but it works and I am good with it! Glad to hear the arm is doing better! Our County has a high amount of cases, the 5th highest in Pa., so we will not see a partial reopening until some time in June but the stores where we shop have never closed so we are good.... I hope you have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another two weeks! Your Pre K child is too tired for school! :) Glad your arm is improving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter has always worked from home, but her husband went back to the office this week. With him not there to help when she is "in a meeting", they sent the boys back to daycare which has just reopened. The 2 year old came home sad that no other kids were there. He was looking forward to playing with friends after all this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I immediately thought your grandchildren will treasure this time forever! Your location to learn is fabulous with those books and their invitation to knowledge. I thought your hair looked fine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit! I love your comments and suggestions and read them all. Due to spam, I will now have to approve all comments.

Miss Merry