Friday, July 2, 2021

Rabbit Rabbit

 It's July first? What the heck happened to June? Gosh, it seems like the month flew by. 

Here at the house with the picket fence we are growing day lilies. My large orange ditch lilies are still bursting with blossoms everyday. My yellow lilies which flower a few times during the summer are blooming now, too. I have a small patch of red ones in the play yard and a dark pink variety by my driveway. 




As you can see, the rain we have been enjoying has beaten down the red lilies. We are forecasted to have about seven days of sun and high temperatures so maybe they will perk up. 

7 comments:

  1. Wow you have some beautiful lilies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Your lilies are so pretty and you have such a nice variety too. We had the orange ones when I was growing up. We would make mud pies and decorate them with the orange petals. We ate the petals too! Honestly, I'm surprised that I lived to be an old lady! We did some crazy things as kids.
    I'm glad you have rain. So many places are so dry and dealing with fires. We just have heat and humidity, but we can live with that.
    Have a wonderful Saturday.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lilies are beautiful! I love those red ones! Your yard is so pretty with your picket fence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Your Lilies are lovely...Mine tend to dry out before they even loom....Thanks so much for your visits...It was a busy weekend so I am just getting around to responding to comments...I do love my red and blue transferware dishes!! I was lucky to buy most of the plates and tea cup and saucers in the blue for $1.00 each at Salvation Army one time...I hope you had a great July 4th weekend!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again!!
    Glad that you had a nice simple July 4th and that everyone enjoyed it!! Thanks so much for stopping by again!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit! I love your comments and suggestions and read them all. Due to spam, I will now have to approve all comments.

Miss Merry