Sunday, April 24, 2022

Decorating for the Cruise

The joy of being able to help care for your grandchildren is that you are able to share so many things.  This included germs. Now that the older ones have returned to elementary school, we are bring back all the old pre-covid favorites. This past week we have been sharing a stomach virus.  Since Friday, when our snow turned to sunshine and up to 80 degrees - the victim was me. 

This has slowed preparations for the virtual cruise from my living room. 

We did received a few shipments from Amazon and Oriental Trading. 


And here is a banner my third grade grandson is working on for me. 



5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're ill....ick...stomach flu. Maybe you could pretend it's sea sickness. Your grandson did a great job on the sign! I love your decorations. I hope you recover quickly so you can enjoy your cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. Hope you get to feeling better quick. Your grandson is a good helper. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I sure hope you get feeling better quickly! Your grandson is doing a great job.
    Get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry the germs are going around again and hope you're better very, very quickly. After all, you have cruise preparations to do. Your grandson's sign is turning out great! How fun!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that you were sick and right when you get a bit of nice weather...It was snowing here yesterday...nothing sticking but it is cold and windy..... Hope you feel better soon and again, thanks so much for all your visits!! I love reading your comments!!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit! I love your comments and suggestions and read them all. Due to spam, I will now have to approve all comments.

Miss Merry