Friday, April 29, 2022

Evening Entertainment on the Virtual Cruise

The clock is ticking and I needed to to plan our evening activities on my virtual cruise on the Queen Mary 2 to England! Sunday night we will be settling in and Monday night is our Red and Gold Gala. I don't own red clothes, but my table will shine! Last night I hand washed and dried some of my grandmother's wedding crystal! 

In searching for other evening activities, I have a list of cruise movies. This is my list and my choices! When I googled the titles, there is a drop down that shows where you can view different titles.  Most are available for a small cost, some are free, on various services such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube or HBO Max. There may even be some titles on your local cable service.  My list of titles new to me, along with old favorites is: Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Out to Sea, Like Father, Romance on the High Sea (1948), Shall We Dance?, Royal Wedding, Bon Voyage, Table for Five, and High Seas. 

For my crew, I am recommending Alvin and the Chipmunks- Chip Wrecked and The Parent Trap remake.  Here are some of my crew members on this sunny morning waiting for their school bus. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the hats and the photo of our crew members! Oh how fun is this?
    Romance on the High Sea sounds like a good oldie.
    You have a delightful way of celebrating something you wish to do.
    This is totally delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your decorating and the movies all sound great! Maybe I will have to watch one and sort of join you on your cruise. Your crew members are very handsome! You should be a professional party planner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times at your house! Cute shipmates too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Merry,
    I am playing catch up as I see I missed quite a few posts!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! And thanks for your support in the squirrel saga...Some people thought I was being mean and nasty!! I would like to see how they would respond if it was their property being destroyed!! The movies sound great and it looks like so much fun!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit! I love your comments and suggestions and read them all. Due to spam, I will now have to approve all comments.

Miss Merry