Saturday, September 12, 2026

2026 Mimi Camp Day Two of Four

 Day Two of Mimi Camp was supposed to be the coolest day of the week according to the weather people.  They lied. There was no coolest day.  We loaded up and headed to the amusement park. Uncle Adam met us there with the other two after sports practice. 



They are always thrilled when I line them up for pictures.


More posing.


A pose when everybody had arrived. For Easter I purchased everyone the add-on drink pass (the pass to the park are their Christmas present) and they could get a drink every 15 minutes. Which was pretty necessary.


Posing in front of the Halloween decorations which started showing up in late August. 


Everyone got to pick one ride for every to stand in line.  This was one where I could take photos.  Mimi does not ride the rides. 





Grampa and Uncle had to be roped into riding with the two who were too short to ride alone. 




We did take a break for lunch inside a very warm building whose air conditioning did not keep up with the temperature. A number of us have meal plans and were able to share enough chicken tenders and fries for the group. 

I guess I was too tired to take anymore photos. They rode roller coasters, a merry-go-round and a ride where you sit in a mouse car and go through traps. We did ride the steam locomotive train a few times because we were too tired to walk in the heat.  And when we got back to the cars, I had packed a picnic to eat on the way home. 

Stay tuned for tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit! I love your comments and suggestions and read them all. Due to spam, I will now have to approve all comments. Sometimes it takes me a hot minute to authorize comments due to grandchildren commitments. I apologize but I can't let those scammers get the upper hand!

Miss Merry