The third and final anniversary post. Despite telling my children this was not necessary, they decided to have a party. I did convince them that no extra guests were required. I was picturing a BBQ at my youngest daughter's house which was made for parties for people with children. Instead they booked the restaurant that holds the tea parties.
For decorations they had their children break and enter my home and steal items. This is from my security tape (which Mr Merry reviews). It says Shhhh, don't tell mimi.)
They took photos off the wall and searched and found our wedding album.
The food was lovely. They had salad, Cornish game hens, lasagna, a vegetable mix and mashed potatoes.
Almost everyone could come. One grandchild was on the other side of the state at college and one was working and then had a varsity soccer game.
Youngest son and wife.
Youngest daughter and husband.Middle son with wife, step daughter and boy friend, and one of his sons.
Oldest daughter's husband and daughter; she was the photographer.With our oldest son.
Her cousins were quite impressed!
This is the official end of the 50th Anniversary celebration.


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for stopping by to visit! I love your comments and suggestions and read them all. Due to spam, I will now have to approve all comments. Sometimes it takes me a hot minute to authorize comments due to grandchildren commitments. I apologize but I can't let those scammers get the upper hand!