Thursday, September 10, 2026

Blogger *%#*!

 I have scheduled my Mimi Camp postsfor the next few days, starting tomorrow. 

I have messaged Blogger several times about my Blog List not showing current and new posts.  I like to pull up my page during the day around other activities so I can keep up.  I have a lot of things scheduled the next few days and I am apologizing in advance if I can't come and visit you.  I'm sorry.  

5 comments:

  1. Not a problem… ever. I am often unable to visit while caring for my mom. I’m getting so much rest here in Illinois at my daughter’s place with my son-in-law spoiling us with his wonderful cooking. Blogspot has been doing some weird things lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a problem for lots of people - so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The list of blogs I follow stopped updating 5 days ago. Google support said to clear my cache, which changed nothing on my phone, tablet and laptop. I tried different browsers too. I don't know what to do next, I don't want to spend my days reopening every blog I follow over and over. This happened for a couple weeks back in May, and a couple years ago. All we can do is wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use The Old Reader for a place where the blogs I follow are. It takes some time to set up but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...this is really the very last thing you should be fretting about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit! I love your comments and suggestions and read them all. Due to spam, I will now have to approve all comments. Sometimes it takes me a hot minute to authorize comments due to grandchildren commitments. I apologize but I can't let those scammers get the upper hand!

Miss Merry