Friday, September 18, 2026

It's My Birthday!


 



Thanks to Mr Merry who stood to the side and tossed confetti as well as helped me up from the floor. 

Can I be more silly? I don't think so!

And - these photos have gotten hundreds of likes on my very popular photographer's Facebook page.  I guess every one likes a crazy lady!

22 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, my dear friend. Beautiful photos. I will be 70 next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit. I also love your crown ๐Ÿ‘‘ and beautiful smile ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this certainly made MY morning--HAPPY 70th BIRTHDAY MISS MERRY! Love the photos, silly my eye, you look spectacular! Hope your day is as special as you are! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐ŸคŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿฅณ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to mention I am digging those pink boots! They should be your logo ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  4. Happy 70th Birthday Miss Merry! You are the queen of celebrations... and I love your pics. We don't do much celebrations around here... just go out to eat or have cake and Ice-cream... but that's us. However, you will have great pics and wonderful memories of those occasions. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I love these fun photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many big, huge, happy wishes! The photos are such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun way to celebrate. Happy 70th Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happiest of birthday wishes, and for the next trip around the sun to be spectacular! I couldn't figure out what the sash said...bending this way and that. 70 is a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! You sure know how to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy #70. Careful when indulging in all those goodies! Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! In two days I will be five years ahead of you! My daughter Jen was born on this day also! Love the photos and thoe boots are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! I turned 70 last month.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ๐ŸŽ‰ Happy Belated Birthday!
    You’ve officially proven that confetti + crown + pink boots = the ultimate party formula.
    Crazy lady? More like celebration legend! ๐Ÿฅณ✨

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, happy birthday@ i love your verve. You wear 70 well sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also noticed that my daughter's birthday was the 18th,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy belated birthday. Blessings.
    rkrsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. How wonderful! Happy 70 th! You look so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Merriest bday to you! Hope you have a great one

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday! Those photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable! Happy Birthday! xo, Virginia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit! I love your comments and suggestions and read them all. Due to spam, I will now have to approve all comments. Sometimes it takes me a hot minute to authorize comments due to grandchildren commitments. I apologize but I can't let those scammers get the upper hand!

Miss Merry